Friday, December 30, 2011

H2H Dec challenge

Hello, I know I am almost to late to put in a entry for December, but here it is. I known what I wanted to do since I saw the picture that we were to use for our inspiration for this challenge. It was just getting the pictures and time to get the project done. And I finally accomplished that this week. Here is the picture that we were to use for our inspiration. We could take what we wanted from the picture, whether it be the colors, layout, ribbons, etc.
I wanted to use the circle element and also the monogram mainly, but I also incorporated the ribbons. Here is my creativity.
I used paper from Roxie for the big circle, painted a chipboard letter for my monogram. The base page is CTMH's Tulip cardstock, I misted with my own spray mist and then splattered some black acrylic paint randomly. Edge ink distressed in black also.
Close To My Heart products used:
      cardstock- tulip, desert sand, colonial white
      patterned paper - Roxie Level 2 paper pack
      Stamp sets - D1495 You & Me    journaling block
                          S1111 Cherish the Day   Month tag
                          C1422  Unity    phrase on tape
                          E1019 Bohemian Alphabet
     Just Blooms  Spring Blossoms
     Black button brads
I will be posting the other half of this LO later. Go to Heart 2 Heart challenges and check out what others were inspired to create.
                                                                             Blessing you with a wonderful creative new year,       Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome....