Monday, December 12, 2011

An unexpected order

  Yay! I got an unexpected Close To My Heart order today! Our daughter does photography and when she gives her customers their proofs on a CD, she makes a pretty cover/envelope to put the CD in. I  helped her make several when I spent 6 wks up there this summer. Anyway, a customer of hers inquired about where she got the product to make them. She wanted to give a gift to someone who makes cards! So thanks Leticia! You can find Leticia photography at http://photographybyleticia.blogspot.com/. Go on over and enjoy some good photography. I need to take lessons from her.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So this is what you were talking about! I was confused when I got your text. :p I'm so glad I helped you out and I'd be glad to do it again.......wanna come make some more cd covers?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome....