Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Another new Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart!

   I absolutely LOVE Close To My Heart's Cricut cartridges. They are so packed full of images, 3-D objects, cards, words, and so much more. I think after each one I can't imagine how Jeanette will come out with another that can be as good or better than the two we already have. I have not near used up everything I'd like to make with the Art Philosophy or the Artiste cartridges. They each have one font and over 700 images. These babies are loaded, they each have 6 feature keys. But as you've already probably guessed or seen on other blogs, she's done it again!! The new "Artbooking" cartridge is jam packed like the others, but with all new stuff. It has one font and 30 themed Double page layouts all size coordinated, 10 themed Mini Albums (8x8, 6x6, 5x7) with a minimun of 8 pages each, Full and Partial page overlays, loads of phrases, themed accessory images and themed and decorated photo mats!!!!
   We were able to create one of the mini albums at convention and they used soooo many cute cuts from this cartridge, including the file folder pages.
   I have my cartridge, but alas, I have been so busy with other stuff and I haven't made the first cut with it :(((

   This cartridge will be available to customers on Aug 1! You can preorder  one from me and I will give you free shipping and tax or better yet, host and online party and earn it for 1/2 price.! Remember, Close To My Heart cartridges also come with 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes and 3 D-size stamp sets. Just email me and let me know you would love to have one.
  
http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/DDB08DFBB96241319562DACDB17FC208.ashx?w=400



 I have to say that the only thing I haven't used as much on the previous cartridges was the stamp sets, but I am absolutely in love with these!


http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/0EC4EABCD7194F45AFB7699560F33241.ashx?w=400
One example of a mini book. Don't ya just wanta open it up and check out the lusiciousness?!

And the new catalog is full of so much fun and creativeness! I just want to order a truckload! I will be sharing some of all that sweetness in the coming days. If you would like a copy of your own New Idea book let me know and I can share with you how to get one for free.
   Don't miss out on the great promotion for the month of July.  The Workshop on the Go Canvas Art Kit in the 2013 Spring/Summer catalog is now 1/2 price! For $19.95 you get a 12"x12" chevron printed canvas in neutral colors, a C-size stamp, 1 yd Cashmere Bakers Twine, 10 clear sparkles, 2- 12"x6" Dimensional Elements in Color-Art Shapes and an instructional guide. The stamp set alone is almost worth that amount and you'll have it to use over and over. Hurry and grab yours as these are only while supplies last! Go to: pollylewis.ctmh.com and while your there be sure to check out the great bargains under "While Supplies Last" in the left column. There are some super, duper deals there.


 http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/AEFC457C612F4377AD87B363CB760E1C.ashx?w=400
 I believe that is enough goodness to share for this post. But never fear, I will be back soon to post more. I still plan to post my scrapbook pages for convention. But I loaned them to another consultant and I need to take some close ups of some of the special things I did and so I will have to wait to get those back later this week.
    Blessings,    Polly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome....