Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Idea book is here!!!

The new Autumn/Winter 2012 catalogs are here! And you can purchase this catalog from me in just a few days!


This 144 pg. catalog is packed with incredible projects, papers, stamps and more! Now, I have a confession to make- generally the Autumn/Winter catalog is not my favorite. I know, for lots of you, its your favorite. But I am delighted, excited, and super thrilled to say that I think this is my favorite catalog ever!! And I have been a consultant for 4 yrs and was ordering from CTMH before that. I LOVE,love,love this catalog. I like/love all the paper packs and I like that they have added Home Decor projects, and of course, as I mentioned before the new Cricut cart "Artiste". These cartridges from CTMH are over the top.
One year ago they introduced the "Art Philosophy" cartridge and I have been using that baby for a year and still haven't used all the images and done all the things that I could do with it.  And now we have another that promises to be just as useful and fun if not more so!
Besides this new cartridge here are some of the other features in this book
  • Studio J Express Collection
  • Elimination of Studio J memberships.  Now only $6.95 per layout for EVERYONE!
  • New Organizers
  • New Alcohol Markers!  Sold in pairs of coordinating colors.
  • 62 New Stamp Sets!
  • 53 New accessories!
  • 13 Workshops-on-the-Go, including 2 home decor projects!
  • 6 new colors, 26 retiring colors.  So yes, a smaller, more stream-lined color palette. 
  • New How-to Book
  • All cardstock colors available in bulk quantities again!
I will be explaining some of these new changes and showing some of the new things in the near future.
You can get this catalog from me in one of several ways. Host a Gathering and I will give you the catalog, place an order on my website at pollylewis.ctmh.com and I will send you a free catalog or sign up for my scrapbook club and get a free catalog. You can contact me: scrapinmolly@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
                                                      Blessings to you all,    Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome....