Thursday, January 19, 2012

Vintage card

I recently joined the community at  Paper Craft Planet and in that community there are tons of things to get involved in. Challenges, sketches, swaps, techniques, tutorials, groups and more. One group that I've signed up for is "All Things Vintage". They have lots of things going on over there. I will be sharing what I do and learn from over there. This is my first project with them. We were to take this image of an old post card and create a card.
So I used Mojo Monday 224 sketch
And here is what I came up with
and here is the inside
I haven't really gotten into printing images and working with those, but I did enjoy doing this card. So who knows, I might have found another fun thing to do! I love trying new stuff though.
                                                                  Blessings on your day,          Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome....