Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sewing class-second project: Peasant dress

For our second project in the sewing class I'm teaching one of the girls found a really cute peasant dress that Zulily had advertised. So I went looking for a pattern online. I found one for 3 & 5 yr olds here. A really fun and simple dress and so many things you can do to change it up. I should have taken pictures of all the girls creations. They each chose the fabrics that they wanted to use. Here is the one I made and I adjusted it to be smaller so that it would fit one of my beautiful granddaughters. I have another to make and it will be in coordinating fabrics.
I am hoping it will fit these little princesses.
I will post the other dress when I can get it finished.
Thanks for stopping by.            Polly

1 comment:

  1. i just had to say those girls are just adorable!!!!!!!! and you done a wonderful job on the dress!!! what lucky girls to have such a talented grandmother like you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome....