Thursday, March 29, 2012

New from Close To My Heart!

For those of you  who have ordered from me through my Close To My Heart website, it is no longer around. CTMH has provided us with a brand new website! It is easier to navigate and has a lot of new features. You will see my contact information including my blog and FB page (which I hope to open soon). I will now only have to load my classes, my creations and all other info on my blog instead of two or three places. You can see the Idea Book there and it is much more viewable. The first tab at the top is SHOP, click on that and there are lots of options, but I want to point out that the bottom selection is "While Supplies Last" you can get some super deals here. Another tab PROJECT INSPIRATION features CTMH TV which are short videos showing techniques, ideas and how to use our products. This also has the Workshop On The Go projects, the bonus projects and more. PROMOTIONS tab shows the currant promotions like Constant Campaigns and Stamp of the Month. Also, when you are on the home page, there is a moving marquee featuring the newest things that have been added such as videos and such.
Shipping is cheaper than it used to be. It is the same as when you place an order directly with me. When you order from the website the order will go directly to you.
Another new item, we've been provided with a monthly newsletter! Most of the content will be written by Close To My Heart, but we will have limited space to add our own news. All my contact info will be there and I will be directing you to my blog to get further information on classes and such.

1 comment:

  1. Some lovely things on your blog Polly, the cards are beautiful, thanks for dropping over at mine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome....