Monday, November 28, 2011

H2H challenge Time

I am a little late in getting this posted as this was last weeks challenge, but I am still going to post it. The theme was "time", it was left up to our imaginations how to interpret that. I have been working on this paper bag album for a few weeks and already knew that on the front cover I wanted to have a clock on it. So, when this challenge came up I knew what I'd be showing, but I first had to get it completed. I have had it done for several days now, but we had the Thanksgiving meal at our house and then we've had company for a couple days and nights and yesterday I had a class and so here I am just getting this posted. I have been wanting to do a paper bag album for some time and then I got the idea to create it for our 25th Anniversary which was a few years ago already. I will be showing the inside of this album at some point, but it isn't quite done, so you will have to keep checking back for further pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Your album is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing it at H2H for the time challenge. I'd love to see the inside pages! What a beautiful treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Polly, your album cover is amazing! Love the vintage feel, and all the different layers. Simply stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project!!! I love your embellishments. And too would love to see the inside of it. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome....