Thursday, October 27, 2011

My newest tile creation

First of all I just want to say, it's a wonderful cool, cloudy, rainy Autumn day! One of the reasons it's so wonderful is that here in Texas we still need lots of rain and I'm gonna enjoy this gloomy cool day!
And now for one of my latest creations. I love doing these tiles! I like creating them using Make-the-Cut software. Although, now that Close To My Heart has come out with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge I now have a whole new set of designs to choose from with less creating which = less time spent getting the project done.They make great gifts and I have given several for weddings, house warmings, birthdays, and this latest one I created for a raffle at our church for our Ladies Retreat fund. This is my favorite so far and now I need to get one made for myself.
Have a blessed day,   Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome....