Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Takin' the Plunge

I'm finally joining the wonderful world of blogging. I've been planning to for quite some time, but have put it off because I wanted to know how first and then do it...yes, I'm a perfectionist.
Well, it hasn't gotten very far that way so I'm gonna jump in and learn as I go.
Who am I? That's a good question-right now I'm in transition. My baby is going off to college, so we will be empty nesters....well almost, he will be home on the weekends. I've spent the last 10 yrs, homeschooling 3 of my 4 children and enjoyed it most of the time, plus doing all the things a mom and wife do. I have been blessed to be a stay at home mom.
Several of those years I've had a part time sewing business- everything from suits, formal and bridal wear to alterations and plain ole mending. About 7 years ago I discovered scrapbooking and fell in love. I have now been a consultant for Close To My Heart for 4 yrs and love showing people how to preserve their heritage and memories in many different ways. I hold monthly meetings for scrapbooking and cardmaking.
Back to the transition.....I have so many things I want to learn and do, that it will take another lifetime at least to get them done, so now I have to decide what it is I'm doing next.
This will be the place I'll share the journey and share my projects and life as it happens. Hope you enjoy it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome....